Tax return preparation, tax planning and tax forecasting services for individual and small business clients is a core competency of our firm. Effective tax minimization begins with long-term tax strategizing to establish overall objectives and is maintained with conscientious and consistent annual tax forecasting and mid-year tax planning.
We are here for you all year long!
Tax Season office hours (Jan - April): M, W 8:00 - 6:00, Tues 9:00 - 5:00, Th, Fr 8:00 - 5:00, Sat 8:30 - 12:30
Regular office hours (non tax season): M,W, Th 8:00 - 5:00, Tues 9:00 - 5:00, Fr 8:00 - 3:00
2023 Tax Return notes:
To our returning customers, we are are excited to be here to serve you again this year. As always your tax return documents may be dropped off either inside during office hours, in the drop box after hours or via secure email at any time. If you choose to send your documents via secure email please call or email us requesting an invitation to the secure portal if you do not already have an account on the portal with us. Please DO NOT email through regular email. (please see below for Tax organizers etc)
If you have important changes or questions you need to discuss with us before your return is prepared, please call or email us requesting an appointment. Appointments can be held in person or via Phone, Zoom or Microsoft Team.
Potential tax customers - we are proud to be in our 33rd year of business and preparing taxes. Please call us at 508-987-3600 to speak to us about preparing your return.
Please review the tax season notes below as some of your questions may be answered there.
To save time and avoid anything being overlooked, please be sure to print and include the following form (or the information on it) with your tax documentation.
This form can/should be used to ensure you inclulde everything we need to properly complete your return.
We do accept electronic "drop off" of tax return information. We do ask that you DO NOT email your tax return infomation via regular email. If you'd like to send your info to us electronically please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a link to our secure portal if you don't already have one.
As always - you may also drop off inside during business hours or in the drop box out back if we are not open. If you choose to use the drop box, please be sure you have your infomation in a sealed envelope/ziplock so all of your information stays together and secure.
If you would prefer to receive your return via mail or email please let us know when dropping off or include a note in your packet. Electronic copies of your return are encouraged. If you don't wish to store the return on your computer we are happy to load it onto a flash drive for you. Electronic is the way to go if you are ready for it, if you are more comfortable with a paper copy, we will, as always accomodate this.
If you feel you need to meet with us to discuss your return, please call the office at 508-987-3600 or email us at email@example.com to either make an appointment for an in person or virtual meeting.
Quick glance return information needed:
- Name, Current Address, Current Phone number
- All 1099's (R, Interest, G, Dividends, Misc, NEC, SSA, etc.)
- Unemployment form 1099G
- Social Security statement (SSA1099)
- Interest statements
- List of contributions- we do not need all receipts, just a list will do - you must keep the receipts (for 7 yrs) as proof if ever asked.
- Medical expenses - we do not need all receips, just a list will do - you must keep the receipts (for 7 yrs) as proof if ever asked.
- Health insurance form 1099HC
- If you added a child to the family in 2023 we will need his/her/their name and social security number.
- Marriage/divorce/death of a spouse & how you intend to file
- Inheritance - large or small let us know so it can be determined if there are any tax consequences
- Venmo/Paypal (incoming) transactions totalling over $20,000.00 (keep in mind - next year it will be $5,000)