Income Tax Preparation
Tax return preparation, tax planning and tax forecasting services for individual and small business clients is a core competency of our firm. Effective tax minimization begins with long-term tax strategizing to establish overall objectives and is maintained with conscientious and consistent annual tax forecasting and mid-year tax planning.
Tax Season notes:
When preparing your tax documents be sure to include the following:
2021 Tax Return checklist (excel form)
2021 Tax Return Checklist (for printing)
For information regarding your Stimulus checks and Child Tax Credits click here
This form can/should be used to ensure you inclulde everything we need to properly complete your return.
The office staff is completely vaccinated and boosted however due to COVID-19 continuing to be a threat of unknown proportions, we are encouraging contact free drop off in the back of the building. You may drop off in the lock box at any time 24/7. If you are not comfortable with the secure lock box method of dropping off - please use the front door between the hours of 9 AM and 11 AM or 2 PM and 4 PM to drop off your packet. Either way, please have your information securely enclosed in an envelope or one of the plastic bags we will have available at the back door. Also, be sure your packet includes the above form or at the very least all of the information rquested on the form including your name, address and phone number.
Tax return pick-ups will be via the front door - one customer at a time. If you would prefer to receive your return via mail or email please let us know when dropping off or include a note in your packet.
We will be limiting the number of in person meetings due to the continued COVID threat. Most returns do not require a meeting however, only you know if you have special circumstances that would require such. If you feel you absolutely must to meet with us to discuss your return, please call the office at 508-987-3600 or email us at email@example.com to either make an appointment for an in person or virtual meeting.
Please be aware that with local mandates constantly changing with the Covid numbers going up or down, we may have to require face coverings or virtual meetings at any given time. Anything we ask/require is for everyone's safety.
Quick glance return information needed reminders:
- Name, Address, Phone number
- All 1099's (R, Interest, G, Dividends, Misc, NEC, SSA, etc.)
- Unemployment form 1099G
- Social Security statement (SSA1099)
- Interest statements
- List of contributions- we do not need all receipts, just a list will do - you must keep the receipts however as proof if ever asked.
- Medical expenses - we do not need all receips, just a list will do - you must keep the receipts however, as proof if ever asked.
- Health insurance form 1099HC
- Stimulus check amount(s) received
- Child tax credit checks received (amount received)
- If you added a child to the family in 2021 we will need his/her/their name and social security number.