Personal Income Taxes
Tax return preparation, tax planning and tax forecasting services for individual and small business clients is a core competency of our firm. Effective tax minimization begins with long-term tax strategizing to establish overall objectives and is maintained with conscientious and consistent annual tax forecasting and mid-year tax planning.
Tax Season notes:
If you will be dropping your return off, please print the Intake form below and include it with your package.
To help ensure you have everything, before you begin preparing your tax documents please print the checklist below:
Tax Return checklist (excel form)
Tax Return Checklist (for printing)
This form can/should be used to ensure you inclulde everything we need to properly complete your return.
You may drop off in the lock box at any time 24/7. If you are not comfortable with the secure lock box method of dropping off - please use the front door between the hours of 9 AM and 11 AM or 2 PM and 4 PM to drop off your packet. Also, be sure your packet includes your name, address and phone number.
Tax return pick-ups will be via the front door - one customer at a time. If you would prefer to receive your return via mail or email please let us know when dropping off or include a note in your packet. We do encourage electronic copies of your returns so you always have a copy at the ready for financial transactions.
Most returns do not require a meeting however, only you know if you have special circumstances that would require such. If you feel you need to meet with us to discuss your return, please call the office at 508-987-3600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to either make an appointment for an in person or virtual meeting.
Please be aware that with local mandates constantly changing with the Covid numbers going up or down, we may have to require face coverings or virtual meetings at any given time. Anything we ask/require is for everyone's safety.
Quick glance reminders:
- Name, Address, phone & email
- All 1099's (R, Interest, G, Dividends, Misc, NEC, SSA, etc.)
- Unemployment form 1099G
- Social Security statement (SSA1099)
- Interest statements
- List of contributions- we do not need all receipts, just a list will do - you must keep the receipts however as proof if ever asked.
- Medical expenses - we do not need all receips, just a list will do - you must keep the receipts however, as proof if ever asked.
- Health insurance form 1099HC
- If you added a child to the family in 2022 we will need his/her/their name and social security number.